Friday 13 January 2012

Week 2 of 52

Week 2: Jan. 8th - French Tip Mani

I don't know if it's allowed but I did two manis for this challenge. First I wanted something bright because I was sad about being home from vacation and the lack of sun here, then I wanted to do something I've wanted to do for a very long time.





Here is my colourful french tip. I'm not crazy about the base colour, I just didn't have any true neutral colours, this one has a bit of a shimmer and is a little too peachey to blend into my skin. I do love the tips though , wish the pink one was a little bit thicker though. 


The colours I used for this mani were, for the base colour Revlon- Peach Smoothie, all tips other than ring finger China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise, and ring finger Essie- Punchy Pink.






Here is my good old fashioned French manicure. Please ignore what looks to be a crack in the tips, I think it's a piece of thread or something from my fluffy robe because I do my nails wearing a big fluffy robe. *blushes* For this one I knew I needed a french manicure colour so I finally bought one and really liked it. I would have preferred it look like this after one coat but instead it took two, then one on top after the white tips were painted.


The colours I used for this mani were Revlon- Sheer Petal and L'oreal- French Tip White.


I hope you are all enjoying this challenge as much as I am! :)


Thanks for reading!

21 comments:

  1. I like colorful one the most, really nice =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these. And you can do as many as you want - it's your challenge! I like the colorful one too - but the usual way looks lovely on your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colorful French the best :) its tough sometimes to find the right neutral for a classic French look. Cute mani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice with a colors french mani, good inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top mani is AMAZING! I would love to know how to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well that colorful one is beautiful.. i like that idea!

    Casual kurtis online

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combo of the first one! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love french manicure!
    You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out mine, and if you want to follow, it will be a pleasure to follow you back!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The place where the modern day shopper shops – India Emporium – a fashion and lifestyle store where you will find everything you love!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look dazzling on your dream day sporting this bright red Cutdana Work, Resham Embroidery. Long flair style, off shoulder gowns in net fabric features Stone Work, Zardosi Work, Zarkan Work. Ideal for all occasion of spring summer season. Red Net Bridal Long Style Gown It has work in floral motifs and border work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We offer latest exclusive casual wear lehengas, party wear lehengas and handmade bridal lehengas with different fabrics like silk, net, crepe, georgette and brocade and with diverse art styles

    lehengas choli designs
    lehenga choli online shopping
    bollywood lehenga choli online shopping
    lehenga choli online sale
    lehenga choli online store
    lehenga choli designs
    lehenga online shopping

    ReplyDelete
  12. Buy beautiful designer sarees online India, from the premier fashion clothing store for women, that sells a variety of designer wear and traditional festive attires, that is perfect for all occasions, be it wedding receptions or festivals.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shop for Women’s Indian dresses, Indian Wedding and Party wear dresses and other Indian Clothing Online at Heenastyle.com , the largest online ethnic wear outfits store with free shipping, worldwide delivery, cash on delivery and easy returns policy.

    Shop Online Indian dresses

    ReplyDelete