Thursday 3 November 2011

My first Kleancolor and Barrielle

So first of all I would like to apologize for my lack of posts lately. I started a new/ second job so I've been very busy and haven't been around the computer much. I'm now a nanny and a receptionist haha very random but I love my jobs, the best part is I'm employed by the same person for both jobs so it equals one big pay cheque instead of two little ones :)

Ok, enough about my life. On to the polish! So for the longest time I've seen the ladies on Polish-aholics Anonymous posting about their Kleancolor hauls so I decided to look into it. Loved what I saw and placed an order for 8 of them. I was so excited to finally have some in my collection when I saw Chunky Silver at Fairweather I just grabbed it. This was even before my payment had processed for the order. I couldn't wait to add a new brand to my stash. I don't really know how I feel about this polish. It's pretty thick, the glitter tends to stick together and the smell...omg don't get me started on the smell of Kleancolor! I guess that doesn't really make it sound like I really like this polish. Well I do!.... but I've only reallly liked it over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Pacific Blue so here's a picture :)






And for the Barrielle! So I bought this one at Winners for $4.99 because I thought it was pretty and as I said before I like adding new brands to my collection. I haven't done a mani with it yet so I only have a bottle picture and it does it nooo justice! I'm sure if you googled swatches of it you could find a beautiful one! In real like it's a very nice purpley/ burgundy colour, perfect for fall :)


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment